Any person interested in applying for a position at MIS is required to complete and send us the Employment Application Form via email.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited applications sent by post or those that do not include the form below. Once an email has been sent to us, we may contact you if further details (such as CV, references, copies of certificates, etc.) are required.
We are currently looking for:
- Experienced Boarding House Professional
- Spanish Speaker- Early Years Educator (Nursery: group 0-3 year olds)
- Early Years Teacher (Kindergarten: 3-6 year olds)
- English Native Speaker- Early Years Teacher (Kindergarten: 3-6 year olds)
- German Native Speaker- Early Years Teacher (Kindergarten and Nursery 0-6 year olds)
- History, Geography and Business teacher (Secondary: 10 - 18 year old students)
- Mathematics and English as a Second Language teacher (Secondary: 10 - 18 year old students)
Thank you for your interest in joining the MIS community.